Gallery 110 is an artist run gallery striving to support emerging artists. The gallery is dedicated to the presentation of high quality and challenging visual art and to the development and promotion of artists’ careers. Collectively, members share in the work of the gallery
Keep the share work wording?
and have the opportunity to build on or share their skills in marketing, arts event coordination, as well as exhibition development, management, and installation.
Keep the share work wording?
Artists not local to the Seattle area are welcome.
Gallery 110 is currently seeking all classes of membership.
Benefits for all members include:
- Opportunity to work with an experienced gallery director.
- Opportunity to exhibit and sell your work.
- Constant social media presence on Instagram.
- Storage of a selection of your work in our flat-file, with opportunities to show to potential buyers and patrons.
- Sales commission of 70% to artist.
- The display of your work on our website gallery110.com .
- Artists’ works also viewable and open to inquiries on artworkarchive.com.
- Inventory services tracking your work and connecting it with prospective clients (both websites) .
- Networking opportunities for developing relationships with other emerging and professional artists.
Core (full) Membership:
$120/ month TRUE?
Open to contemporary artists in all genres. Core members are guaranteed a solo show during their 18 month contract period. Core members work will be curated by George Brandt. George has over 30 years curating and artistic practice. Artists must be able to commit to 18 months of membership.
Benefits for Core members include:
- Solo show once during contract period. Core members may invite artists outside the gallery to show with them, subject to approval by the exhibitions team.
- Opportunity to show more often by renting the gallery space. (Not available to non-members)
- Opportunities to curate shows and exhibit work in group and solo shows in the gallery and to develop exhibitions for venues outside the gallery.
- Opportunities to participate in public programming, artist talks, and public events.
- Opportunities for inclusion in other Gallery 110 projects around Seattle.
- Additional benefits as stated above.
The Affiliate artist program has been established to provide a portal of entry to Gallery 110, particularly for print artists, fine art photographers and artists who make drawings and collage, though artists of all mediums are encouraged to apply Artists must be able to commit to 12 months of membership.
Affiliates may participate in gallery events and operations the same as members but are limited to presenting artwork for sale in the flat files, by renting North Gallery and East Gallery spaces, and in one annual group (all gallery artists) exhibition each year. Affiliates are not required to participate in the work of running the gallery but may do so.
Benefits for Affiliate members as stated above.
To apply to join as a Member please email the following to email@example.com with “Membership Application” and your name in the subject line:
- Artist resume
- Artist’s statement
- 8-16 images of your work and information about each piece
- Statement about why you would like to be a member and express interest in either Core or Affiliate membership.
The resume, statements, and image list may be PDFs. The images should be JPEGs: 1200 dpi max dimension, 2Mb or less.
For any questions regarding membership, please contact:
Gallery Hours: 11 am – 6 pm, Thursday through Saturday