Call for Art:
Deadline: November 16, 2019
Exhibition dates: December 5 – 28, 2019
Gallery 110 is partnering with All the Best to host an exhibition to benefit an incredible organization: Pioneer Square’s Doney Coe Pet Clinic, a 100% volunteer run non-profit that provides veterinary care and resources for Seattle’s population of homeless and low-income pet owners.
We want to use art to give support and visibility to the Doney Coe Clinic and their mission by exhibiting and selling your work, while donating the gallery’s proceeds directly to the clinic.
Here’s what you get:
- The chance to show off your work in Gallery 110’s North Gallery, and/or to all of the pet parents at one of All the Best’s more prominent locations in a satellite exhibition curated by Gallery 110’s Director.
- 45% commission on any work that sells.
- Possible inclusion in an in-gallery portion of the exhibition.
- Possible image and name inclusion in digital and print marketing of the project.
- The knowledge that your art is being used as a force for good
- Should be affordably-priced: Ideally no more than $600, to keep price points affordable. But we gladly accept higher priced submissions.
- Professional appearance. Work must meet basic presentation standards. All works should be 100% hang-ready, or able to be so within the month.
- Works need not necessarily depict or be connected to animals, we are open to all submissions.
- Preference likely to be given to smaller works (under 18″ in any direction) to help keep price-points affordable. But feel free to include larger in your submissions.
The deadline for submissions is November 16th, but artists are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Email all images and relevant information to email@example.com to apply or if you have any questions.
Each year, Gallery 110 devotes the month of February to a juried exhibition, selecting different jurors of prominence and expertise for each show. Each juried exhibition showcases work by emerging and established artists. 110’s gallery location and reputation in Seattle offer artists exposure to professional reviews, access to the Pioneer Square gallery district and First Thursday Art Walk. Additionally, for each annual exhibition the juror awards first second and third place to the recipients, with prizes of $500, $300 and $200 respectively. We usually begin accepting submissions for the show mid-summer, and encourage artists local, domestic and international to apply. For more information about calls for entry, jurors and more, please be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
ELIGIBILTY: This international juried show is open to artists over 18 years of age. Artwork may be in any two or three dimensional media and must be original works of art by the artist submitting the entry.
FEES: The fee is $35 for 3 entries. Add $10 for each additional piece. Payment must be in US dollars. Entry fees are non-refundable.
CONDITIONS AND RULES: Entries accepted for exhibition must have a professional appearance. Two-dimensional artwork must be mounted with hanging wire and immediately ready for the wall. The gallery reserves the right not to hang accepted works if they are not presented in the format specified. Works on paper must be framed and protected under glass or Plexiglas. Artwork cannot weigh more than 35 pounds. Artists may not substitute another work for the accepted work. Entries must be for sale and priced with the intent to sell. A gallery commission of 50% will be deducted from sales. Artists grant permission to Gallery 110 to reproduce accepted artwork for promotional uses in both printed and electronic forms.
QUESTIONS: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our gallery director at 206-624-9336, noon-5pm, W-F.