Deadline: November 16, 2019
Exhibition dates: December 5 – 28, 2019
Gallery 110 is partnering with All the Best to host an exhibition to benefit an incredible organization: Pioneer Square’s Doney Coe Pet Clinic, a 100% volunteer run non-profit that provides veterinary care and resources for Seattle’s population of homeless and low-income pet owners.
We want to use art to give support and visibility to the Doney Coe Clinic and their mission by exhibiting and selling your work, while donating the gallery’s proceeds directly to the clinic.
Here’s what you get:
- The chance to show off your work in Gallery 110’s North Gallery, and/or to all of the pet parents at one of All the Best’s more prominent locations in a satellite exhibition curated by Gallery 110’s Director.
- 45% commission on any work that sells.
- Possible inclusion in an in-gallery portion of the exhibition.
- Possible image and name inclusion in digital and print marketing of the project.
- The knowledge that your art is being used as a force for good
- Should be affordably-priced: Ideally no more than $600, to keep price points affordable. But we gladly accept higher priced submissions.
- Professional appearance. Work must meet basic presentation standards. All works should be 100% hang-ready, or able to be so within the month.
- Works need not necessarily depict or be connected to animals, we are open to all submissions.
- Preference likely to be given to smaller works (under 18″ in any direction) to help keep price-points affordable. But feel free to include larger in your submissions.
The deadline for submissions is November 16th, but artists are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Email all images and relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or if you have any questions.